Sunday, November 6, 2011

We've got a Winner and some Featured Peeps!

Wow, some rave reviews on the challenge entries...WOW!

Oh my gosh, did you see the set that our Hot Chick Susan is giving to one lucky challenge participant?

This {ippity} What Matters Most stamp set is going to our CC04 random Winner:

and that winner is...

ready?...

number...


5!



Let's share Emily's sweet card
using {ippity} Love in Return and {ippity} A Bit of Burlap:

CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!

Please send an email to chickchallenges@gmail.com,
with your contact information, and I will pass it onto Susan.

Please visit Susan's sales blog:

If you are near 
Tyngsboro, MA
and interested in some fabulous {ippity} sets, 
then Susan is your local gal!
Please visit her personal blog for some creative inspiration:

Thank so much Susan for being our CC04 Hot Chick!
~~~~~~~~~ 


also...
Amazing creations (in no particular order):

using {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe

using {ippity} Book It and {ippity} Loads of Love

using {ippity} Bit of Burlap and {ippity} Here and Now

CONGRATS to our 'featured peeps'! 
We have a special badge just for you to display proudly on your site. Please grab this badge and link it back to this post so everyone can see your amazing talent:

Don't forget...If you are looking for an {ippity} chick in 

Tyngsboro, MA,  then Susan would be your chick! 


All of our chicks are listed in the 'chick locator' tab above.

Congrats and enjoy girls!
Remember to cherish 'what matters most'!

5 comments:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

fabulous creations! LOVE them!

Pam said...

Big congrats Emily!! Also thanks for picking my card as a featured peep!! I'll grab that badge for my blog!!
Pam

Jen M said...

Congrats ladies! Awesome cards!

Emily Keaton said...

Thank you SO much!! I'm just thrilled to be this week's random winner. And a huge CONGRATS to all of this week's Featured Peeps. These cards are fabulous!!

stampingbowd said...

Emily, I really liked your card! Ooohh and you gave me an idea of adding a strip of paper to my bangle punch the next time I use it!!!
****
Thanks so much for picking me as a featured peep!! How exciting for a new stamper! I have my first badge up on my blog!