Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chick Challenge #27

Welcome back, {ippity} fans!  This week is just flying by-it's hard to believe that it is Thursday already!  Let's jump right into this week's challenge with a gorgeous sketch and a brand new
(challenge week of April 19th-25th)

Angie Reece
Lehi, Utah




Angie is one seriously busy {ippity} chick-here's a bit about her: Hi!  I’m Angie Reece and I have been a  rubber stamper/card maker for about 6 years now (I’ve lost track!).   I am a pediatric ICU nurse, so crafting is my stress reliever and way of staying sane!  It all started with my cute mom having a card party and being the dutiful daughter, I helped-then got addicted!!  I discovered Unity and again, addicted.   When I found {ippity} I knew it was for me.   I’ve been an {ippity} chick since April 2010.  I have an awesome husband that totally supports my habit and gave me a new craft room for my 40th birthday last fall.  He also supports my yearly get together with all my crafty friends.  Thanks for playing along this week with the Chick Challenge!

Here is Angie's {ippity} blog:

Check out her personal blog, too:

Join us for this week's sketch challenge, and you could win {ippity}'s Dream a Little Dream stamp set from Angie!

Play along with Angie's challenge to use {Ippity} and/or Unity stamps
to create a project based on this sketch (CC27):

Here is Angie's beautiful card based on this week's sketch-she used one of {ippity}'s newest sets-Angie Girl: Dream with Your Heart.  Isn't is gorgeous?  I love her choice of colors!



Here are your challenge details
This challenge (CC27) begins Thursday, April 19th @12:01am Eastern time and ends Wednesday, April 25th @ 11:59pm Eastern Time.
All {ippity} fans and {ippity} chicks are encouraged to join in, and just need to link up your entry to our Linky below. You can link from your blog or any online gallery and must mention our "Chick Challenges {with ippity}" blog and/or include our challenge badge (it's at the top right corner of this blog) with a link back here.
Create any 'new' project (card, layout, altered items, etc.) based on the "Hot Chick's" sketch above, using {ippity} AND/OR Unity stamps. You can flip or turn the sketch to accommodate your creation.
One random entry will win the weekly prize provided by the "Hot Chick".
All entries will be considered for our "Featured Peeps" of the week (voted on by all of our {ippity} chicks) and will be sent our super duper cute badge to display on their own blog!
The 'Prize Winner' and 'Featured Peeps' for this challenge, CC27, will be announced on Sunday, April 29th, 2012!



No comments: